Return and Refund Policy
In case you receive a defective product, ImmerSolution will refund you the full amount of your purchase but transaction fees will apply.
If the received material is in good condition but want a refund you must make the request within 10 days of the order. 7% fee on the value of your purchase as well as transaction fees and transportation charges will apply.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; here is how we will handle your personal data.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address)
- Information that you provide when completing your profile on our website
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use)
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our products or any other transactions that you enter into through our website
- Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website or any other personal information that you choose to send to us
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business
- personalize our website for you
- enable your use of the services available on our website
- send you goods purchased through our website
- supply to you services purchased through our website
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
- send you non-marketing commercial communications
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- send you marketing communications relating to our business
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling and to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between Canada and the United States of America in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.